Recipe: Appetizing My Beloved Fries

My Beloved Fries.

My Beloved Fries You can cook My Beloved Fries using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Beloved Fries

  1. Prepare 4 of Chicken tenderloins.
  2. It's 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
  3. Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
  4. Prepare 2 large of Potatoes.
  5. It's 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
  6. Prepare 1 of Oil for deep frying.

My Beloved Fries instructions

  1. Remove the sinews from the chicken and cut into diagonal pieces, about the size of your pinky. Steep in the ● ingredients..
  2. Use a slicer to julienne the potato. Don't soak in water, and sprinkle with katakuriko..
  3. While your frying oil is warming up create the chicken pieces to fry. Place the potato in your hand, put the chicken in the center, then squeeze with your hand..
  4. Once you've finished making the pieces, put in the properly-heated oil. Serve with a sauce of your choosing..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Cook 2021 kielbasa alfredo

Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Sausage n Mushroom Stars

How to Prepare Appetizing Assam Prawns