How to Prepare 2020 My dads home made chili

My dads home made chili.

My dads home made chili You can have My dads home made chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My dads home made chili

  1. You need 3 lb of hamburger meat.
  2. Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
  3. You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
  4. You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
  5. It's 2 can of tomato juice.
  6. You need 2 can of chili beans.
  7. Prepare 1 can of diced tomato.
  8. Prepare 2 packages of chili-o mix.
  9. It's 1 of chili powder to your liking.

My dads home made chili instructions

  1. Chop up veggies and brown with meat on medium.
  2. Add tomato juice, beans and tomato's into a pot/crock pot on medium.
  3. When meat is browned, drain and add 1/2 cup of water into the meat and add the chili-o mix.
  4. Add the meat to the tomato juice in the pot.
  5. Cook for one hour (we cook it from noon to around 6 p.m), then simmer until ready to eat!.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Cook 2021 kielbasa alfredo

Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Sausage n Mushroom Stars

How to Prepare Appetizing Assam Prawns